Recognition as a student religious group involves the process of both Student Affairs and Religious Life.
This happens annually, new dates and deadlines will be announced in the spring.
Recognition Through the Office of Religious Life:
- Complete the Office of Religious Life Application for Recognition.
- Student leaders (one or more) must attend one of several meetings scheduled with the Dean and/or Associate Dean, prior to the deadline.
Recognition Through Student Affairs
- This part can all be done online on the Campus Activities Website
- Here’s the form
- If you need assistance – call Peer Counselors at (213) 740-6283
- Follow the instructions and submit your application.
- Remember to have the group’s advisor complete the online advisor form from his/her own computer.
- Every group is required to have a constitution. If you were recognized last year, you may use the same one and it is already on file. If you are new, there is a sample constitution that can be found off the Student Organizations page by clicking on “Handbook” and then “Sample Constitution” in the Table of Contents.