URC rooms are available to campus and community groups. Please request a booking (single day reservations only) at least one week prior to the desired reservation date. You should receive a response within 3 business days.
15 or fewer people
- 106F: Conference Room (seats 15)
- 203A: Meeting room, (seats 6 around table)
- 203B: Meeting Room, access to left just inside Rm 203 (seats 15 around table)
- 203C: Meeting Room – access through 203C, to left just inside Rm 203 (seats 6 around table)
- 201C: Meeting Room (Hindu Prayer Space) – Hindu organizations get first priority but other groups can also use it as available. (seats 10)
16 – 30 people
- 102: Meeting Room – has tables (seats 30)
- 202: Meeting Room – has meditation cushions (seats 25)
- 203: California Lounge Meeting Room – has meditation cushions (seats 25)
- 205: Meeting Room (seats 30)
Over 30 people
- The Fishbowl (seats 50)
- 107: Kitchen (connected to 108)
- 108: Dining/Meeting Room (seats 45)
- Thomas J. Kilgore Chapel of the Cross – for use by Christian clubs. Submit the room reservation form to reserve this space: URC Kilgore Chapel Form. You can check availability first, by viewing the URC Kilgore Chapel Calendar. (seats 40) Contact Joe Thackwell, Director of Ecumenical Christian Life with questions, email@example.com.
- 104: Interfaith Lounge Meeting Room (seats 45)
- Courtyard/patio of University Religious Center
- The Little Chapel of Silence (connected to Town and Gown – maximum 25 people)
If you have any questions or if you want to reserve a room and do not have a USC username and password, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.