Religious Life at USC
The University Religious Center
The University Religious Center (URC) is located on the north side of the University Park Campus at 835 West 34th St.
The following is a list of the available common rooms in the URC:
- The Fishbowl (seats 50)
- Dining/Meeting Room - 108 (seats 45)
- Kitchen (connected to 108)
- Kilgore Chapel (has Christian iconography) (seats 40)
- Meeting Room - 103C (seats 20 - has meditation cushions)
- Meeting Room - 104 (seats 45)
- Meeting Room- 105 (seats 12)
- Hindu Prayer Space - 201 (seats 10)
- Meeting Room - 202 (seats 25)
- Meeting Room - 203 (seats 20)
- Muslim Prayer Space - 204
- Meeting Room - 205 (seats 30)
Reserving Space at the URC
Before you make a reservation, please read the URC Space Usage Policy.
To request a room reservation, please complete our online room reservation form (one day reservations only) at least one week prior to the desired reservation date. You must log in to access the form with your USC username and password - the same ones you use to access MYUSC or Workday. You should receive a response within 3 business days.
If you have any questions or if you want to reserve a room and do not have a USC username and password, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.